Visual Signs You Need Vehicle Repairs.
Visual signs are the most common sign that it is time to repair your vehicle. By staying up to date on cosmetic issues, you are protecting the value of your investment, and protecting your car from long term damage. Here are queues to watch for with your car:
- Gaps between body panels
- The vehicle paint is slightly off in certain areas.
- Misaligned bumper
- Hard to open/close car doors
- Illuminated dashboard lights
- Headlight, brake light or fog light issues
- Uneven fender distance from tires
Physical Signs You Need an Auto Body Estimate
Beyond cosmetic issues that arise, mechanical issues can appear as a result of a collision. In our previous blog, we reviewed the danger of underlying damage from dents and dings, but beyond the visual queues, sometimes other warning signs appear. Here are the top signs to watch for when operating your vehicle:
- Steering is choppy when you turn the wheel
- The car veers to one side when you remove your hands momentarily
- The brakes are squeaky or pulling
- Power steering that requires a little more muscle
- Whistling noise at higher speeds while driving
- Clicking coming from the steering wheel
If any of these signs appear, at Graham Collision, you can always request a free estimate. If the warning signs are visual, we have a fast efficient process via our website where you can send photos of your vehicle. If the signs are physical, stop by either of our conveniently located shops in Waukee or Urbandale.
About Graham Collision
Graham Collision is a family-owned and operated business with two locations to serve the needs of our valued customers. We have been in business for more than 50 years. Graham Collision combines exceptional skill and auto repair knowledge with the latest in advanced technology and techniques so that we can provide our customers with a safe and superior quality repair. Here at Graham Collision, we care about our customers and their vehicles. We take pride in treating our customers with ultimate respect, to us we think of our customers as family. We try to make the repair process pleasant and painless, they have already been through enough with the accident, working with the insurance, etc. We communicate with our customers throughout the repairs, as well as explain the repair processes.